Protecting You and Your Business
A confidentiality agreement (also known as a Non-Disclosure Agreement or NDA) is a legally binding document between two parties preventing the disclosure of shared information with any third party.
tickMatrix has a proven track record in helping individuals and businesses since 1999. Whether you're selling in the future or not at all, we'll help you successfully grow your business, get it in shape and create a potentially valuable asset.
- BETWEEN YOU AND TICKMATRIX
- 1. This is a legally binding document prohibiting us from disclosing any information you share with us to any third party.
- 2. In the unlikely event of any dispute over the confidentiality of your data, this agreement can be used in a legal setting, if needed.
- BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER COMPANIES
- 1. Do not discuss your business with anyone (advisor, licensee, manufacturer etc.) without having them first sign an NDA, as this could potentially jeopardise your protection (this is particularly the case with patenting).
- 2. Even if your data or product is protected it is good business practice to use a confidentiality agreement when disclosing any details.
- 3. The use of an NDA is also a requirement for those companies complying to the British Standard 8538:2011